Friday, May 25, 2012

Site of the Day: 


GENEALOGY WISE is the Social Networking Solution for Hopelessly addicted genealogists.  Post a Profile, Join Groups, Chat, and Share Videos.  This site has it all for those that want to speak 24 hours on one thing..and that's genealogy.  I just happened upon this site but ohhhhh boy, I am making up for lost time.  I have yet to find anything I don't like about this site, but I must confess, I have not looked at all its features.  Unlike other sites it does allow me to speak to individuals who not only research genealogy but have been researching their genealogy for a really, really long time.  Some of the best leads I ever got were from talking to other genealogists who are obsessed with this hobby and now profession just as much as me.  I don't if you are familiar with the term "freak flag"  but genealogists you can wave yours here.  There is even a store dedicated to all that is the madness of family research.  I find myself so excited about using my latest Genie App almost like a kid in a candy store.

So Join, Genealogy Wise and when you do...add me as a friend. I blog on genealogy wise also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment